CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

The End of a Long Day...The Beginning of a Crazy Week

Today (Monday) is the beginning of a very busy week for me (and the rest of my family, of course...)

Last night I couldn't sleep and this morning I hated waking up at my regular 5:30 am.  But today was a great day!  The only complaint I had was that I went from having 3-4 cups of coffee a day while on Spring Break to only ONE.  Cup.  Of.  Coffee!  By 3 o'clock I was DYING!  I came home, had a big mug of joe and then fell back into an old favorite for me...I started making bread before I even knew what I was doing.  (Which I didn't even need because I made bread Saturday...)  I even ran out of flour and had to grind some wheat to finish it! 


Tomorrow and Wednesday I will be having parent teacher conferences which means Jo and J will be staying with our day care provider, our one and only Courtni until 7:00.  Far too late for my taste!  She has to keep them an extra 2 1/2 hours and feed them dinner!  :(  So Courtni will be getting a lot of bread tomorrow, lol!  Thursday Jo has gymnastics class.  Friday I have a math workshop I'm attending in Boise during the day and then I have night class in Nampa.  Saturday I have class all day in Nampa too.  Thankfully, Tyler's mom, Cassi, will be watching the kids Friday night and Saturday which is always such a treat for them.  We heart our Gramma Cassi!

I always say I'm happiest when I'm busy but this is kind of ridiculous!  Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment