CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Official Bzz Agent: Cover Girl Natureluxe

I am so excited!  I just recieved my first ever Bzz Agent sample.  For those of you who are not Bzz Agents I ask you...WHY?  From what I've learned, it is an agency that supplies customer feedback and responses on various products.  I was picked to be a part of the Cover Girl Natureluxe Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm campaign. 

Let me tell you a little something about me that you might not know.  I absolutely HATE wearing foundation and lipstick.  I remember that ever since high school when I did plays and performances, the worst part of it was always the caking on of the makeup!  Don't get me wrong, I love eye makeup and lip gloss and wear it daily but the face stuff just never worked for me.  And another side note: the last time I actually bought foundation was three years ago (and I'm still using it today...that's how little I wear it). 

So Cover Girl sends a skeptic like me a full size Silk Foundation and a full size Gloss Balm.  I wore them both yesterday and I gotta tell you, I actually liked it!  The foundation had a very mild scent which was nice.  The website says that it's "infused with jojoba and cucumber extract" and I believe it.  Additionally, a little bit of foundation went a long way.  I feel like I had nice coverage but only used a tiny portion.  I also don't have that "caked on" feeling that I always attribute to the wearing of foundation.  The Gloss Balm for all intense and purposes looks like lipstick so I was immediately thinking of who I could give it to...(remember, I don't like lipstick either!)  But, because I had to try it to do a review for my Bzz Agent status, I did.  And I liked it too!  It had a very nice color which complemented my skin tone well.  It also went on very smooth (which is one of the reasons I hate wearing lipstick.)  I gotta tell you, I would never have gone to the store and purchased either one of these products but now that I have them I really love them! 

Now...does this mean that I'm a changed woman that will wear these two products daily?  Probably not.  But, I am far more likely to wear the Natureluxe products (and actually buy them in the future!) then ever before.  Another thing I like about being a Bzz Agent?  They sent me 4 $2 off coupons which I intend to give out today at my daughter's birthday party!  (Not so exciting for my four year old and her friends, but pretty darn cool for us mommies!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment