CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The First of Many

So I've got this friend over at http://lifeasalee.blogspot.com/ who has been blogging for a couple of years now...and I got to thinking, how come she gets a blog and I don't?  Well, that's the thing about blogs, anyone can have one, it's just a matter of putting in the work to keep it up to date...so here I go.

I hope to make this the first of many blog posts on my new site.  I have been blogging for my classroom (I am a second grade teacher) for a couple of years now, so I think this will be a good fit for me.  I'm hoping this blog will be multi-faceted.  My first goal is to use this as a way to keep my out of town family up to date on what we're up to.  I would also love to begin keeping my favorite recipes in one spot (here)!  I LOVE to cook and try new recipes, especially if they are easy!  Additionally, my husband and I are working on becoming more self-sufficient so this will also serve as a place to share (and vent) about our latest adventures with country life.  Can't wait to begin!  Will you join me?

1 comments:

Annie Lee

yay!! It's about time you started one!! Welcome to the blogging world! It's soooo much fun!

Post a Comment