CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

What's On My Mind, You Ask?

Nope...It's not the presentation that's due on Friday about the Schema Theory in Education

Nope...It's not the website that I have to launch the following Friday for a grant proposal for a classroom set of Netbooks for my second graders. 

It's my daughter's FOURTH birthday! 
We are planning to go to Just Kidn' Around in Meridian co-owned by one of my dearest friends.  My daughter wants it to be a Care Bear themed birthday party and I'm racking my brain on how to make her day special!  Her party is on the Sunday before her birthday as her real day is during the week.  So I actually have to plan two special days for my little girl.  Any ideas?

1 comments:

bonniecronquist

We always do a family party...just cake and ice cream...on her actual birthday. And then a friend party on the weekend and we go all out! I love birthdays! We usually don't buy much for them through out the whole year and usually don't go do much of anything that cost much, so I feel like I can justify having over the top birthdays!

Post a Comment