CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sundays are the BEST

Husband's playing catch with the kids...Chicken's exploring outside...I'm getting things ready for the week. Today's a good day!  Last night, something clicked in Jordyn's brain and she can now throw with one hand and catch.  She's getting pretty good at it!  Jamie also has a ball that he throws but he typically catches it with his head (don't worry it's a soft ball, lol!)

This morning I got out all of my supplies and started getting ready for the week.  I have made:
  • Laundry Detergent (two cups Borax, two cups Washing Soda, and a finely grated bar of soap)
  • Milk (instant powdered milk, followed directions on box)
  • Coffee Creamer (this one's a little tricky...first I make sweet and condensed milk, then mix other things in to make it a creamer)
    • Sweet & Condensed Milk (boil 2 cups sugar and 1 cup water, mix in 4 cups instant milk in blender to make smooth)
    • Creamer (300 mL of above S&C Milk, 1 1/2 cups of above milk, and 1 T of vanilla)
  • Pancakes (I always overdo and freeze a bunch for early morning breakfasts...toast like an Eggo)
I still need to make bread and dish detergent but we're on the right track! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment